The Mammut Mountain Days will take place in Zermatt from September 1st to 3rd. The program includes tours and workshops with professional athletes such as Katherine Choong, Jonas Schild, Stephan Siegrist and Andrea Kümin, as well as all-inclusive camping at the foot of the Matterhorn. We are giving away 2 tickets worth CHF 490 each.
Have you always wanted to take part in a climbing workshop with the 9a climber Katherine Choong or benefit from the immense experience of the professional alpinist Stephan Siegrist? Then you are at the Mammoth Mountain Days right in Zermatt. From September 1st to 3rd everything revolves around the passion for the mountains. We are giving away 2 tickets for this superlative mountain sports event.
Mammut Mountain Days: Discover, camp & connect
To the Mammoth Mountain Days in Zermatt you can share your passion for the mountains on tours and workshops and network with the outdoor community. The festival offers you the opportunity to exchange ideas at workshops with mountain guides and professional athletes such as Stephan Siegrist, Katherine Choong or Jonas Schild.
At the Basecamp in Täsch you can enjoy good company and local delicacies, live music and the latest mountain-themed films until you fall asleep under the starry sky. Relax in one of the tents provided or park your camper on site.
These athletes and guides from Mammut are there
- Katherine Choong
- Stephan Siegrist
- Jonas shield
- Sybille Blanjean
- Sasha Schwob
- Thomas Schmidt
- Franziska Schoenbachler
- Julien Roux
- Andrea Kümin
Raffle: 2 tickets for the Mountain Days
Fill out the form below and, with a little luck, win one of the two tickets worth CHF 490. The festival ticket includes:
- Tours and workshops with Swiss mountain guides (Saturday and Sunday)
- Lectures and workshops with athletes in the base camp
- Camping at the base camp in Täsch on Friday and Saturday, including all on-site facilities. Tents are provided, camper pitches are also available.
- Dinner on Friday / Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday / Breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- Transport in connection with all activities
That might interest you
- Jonas Schild repeats Trad classic Le Voyage (E10, 7a)
- Video: Nicolas Hojac, Stephan Siegrist and Lukas Hinterberger in Patagonia
- Climbing area Lungern closed - future uncertain
Do you like our climbing magazine? When launching the climbing magazine Lacrux, we decided not to introduce a paywall because we want to provide as many like-minded people as possible with news from the climbing scene.
In order to be more independent of advertising revenue in the future and to provide you with even more and better content, we need your support.
Therefore: Help and support our magazine with a small contribution. Naturally you benefit multiple times. How? You will find out here.
+ + +
Credits: Cover picture Mammoth